GrubMarket Releases WholesaleWare Mobile Apps to Digitally Transform the Fresh Food Supply Chain
We are thrilled to announce today that we have released iOS and Android apps for WholesaleWare, the cutting edge software-as-a-service platform built for food industry wholesalers, brokers, and distributors. This allows us to offer a more integrated solution and better experience for our customers.
WholesaleWare was introduced 6 years ago by GrubMarket as an internal software platform for managing the operations of the company’s produce and meat wholesaler subsidiaries. After powering hundreds of millions of dollars in sales and receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback from users, in 2020, WholesaleWare was released for general availability to wholesale, broker, and distribution companies across the United States. Today, WholesaleWare is the most comprehensive and modern software ERP system for fresh produce and protein businesses.
Genevieve Wang, our Chief Software Officer, excitedly shares that: “The need for mobile solutions has grown tremendously for players throughout the food supply chain – not only for end consumers – but also for wholesalers, distributors, restaurants, and retail. Our new mobile apps are built on WholesaleWare’s modern technology infrastructure and follow WholesaleWare’s user-friendly design paradigm. The functionality enables wholesalers and distributors to share customer-specific price sheets, automatically process orders, and communicate with customers in a way that is far more efficient and accurate compared to traditional methods.”
Our CEO, Mike Xu, adds: “Our mission at GrubMarket is to bring greater profits to players throughout the food supply chain by reducing waste, improving efficiencies, and delivering better customer experiences through the benefits of digitization. The food supply chain industry has been largely ignored by modern advances in technological innovation. With our deep expertise in world-class software development and our immersive understanding of the food industry as a major provider of food nationwide, we are uniquely positioned to help drive this new wave of digital transformation. We are thrilled to launch our new mobile apps today as part of that strategy.”
With the addition of the new mobile apps, WholesaleWare now includes:
- Seamless inventory management
- Dynamic pricing strategies
- Customer relationship management and preferences engine
- Flexible routing and logistics management
- Integrated manufacturing and repacking management
- Advanced warehouse management with automated lot traceability
- Modern and intuitive eCommerce workflows
- Customizable grower accounting and settlement features for consignment and PAS
- Instantaneous, native financial integrations with QuickBooks and NetSuite
- Customized reporting – sales, profitability, product metrics, productivity and performance, and more
- And now, mobile apps that support on-the-go ordering, custom pricing, customer preferences, messaging, and branding opportunities for the wholesaler or distributor
More information about the new mobile apps are available on the WholesaleWare website www.wholesaleware.com, as well as on both Apple’s App Store (for iPhone/iPad) and the Google Play store (for Android devices). Please download the app on your preferred device and try it out!